Low Voltage System Installations and UpgradesOur low-voltage electrical installations are designed to help residential and commercial property owners maximize energy efficiency and minimize costs. We work systematically, discussing in detail our client's requirements and expectations. We also assess and inspect the current installations to determine how best to integrate low-voltage systems in electrical upgrades.
Types of Low Voltage InstallationsWe offer a range of installations that include the following:
- Lighting Systems - Our low-voltage lighting systems offer energy-efficient lighting solutions to save property owners money on utility bills. These systems use LED lights, use less energy, and last longer than traditional lighting systems.
- Security Systems - Our low-voltage security systems provide property owners with peace of mind, knowing that their homes or businesses are protected from theft or vandalism. We offer security systems that include security cameras, motion detectors, and alarms.
- Audio/Visual Systems - Our low-voltage audio/visual systems provide high-quality sound and visual solutions for residential and commercial properties. These systems use less energy than traditional audio/visual systems, which can save property owners money on their utility bills.
- Outdoor Lighting- Low-voltage lighting systems use long-lasting LED lights that use less energy than traditional lighting systems. They are perfect for highlighting landscaping, creating a safe path to your home, and increasing the security of your property. Low-voltage outdoor lighting lets you enjoy a well-lit and beautiful outdoor space without breaking the bank.
The Benefits of Low Voltage SystemsThere are several benefits to low-voltage electrical systems, including the following:
- Cost-Effective - Our low-voltage electrical installations are cost-effective solutions to help property owners save money on utility bills. These systems use less energy than traditional electrical systems, translating to significant savings over time.
- Energy-Efficient - These electrical installations are energy-efficient, which means they use less energy to power homes and businesses. This can help reduce a property's carbon footprint, which is good for the environment.
- Increased Safety - Our low-voltage solutions are designed to increase the safety of a property. For example, our security systems can deter theft and vandalism, while our lighting systems can increase visibility and reduce the risk of accidents.
- Reliability - These systems are reliable and built to last. We use high-quality materials and workmanship to ensure that our installations can withstand the test of time.
If you feel that you are paying excessive amounts towards your utility bills, we can help with the best low-voltage lighting installations. Call Precision Electric at 218-367-ACDC (2232) to learn more about our low-voltage electrical services and other solutions. If you prefer, you can use this Online Form to submit your inquiries; we'll get back to you to discuss your requirements and provide answers.